- This event has passed.
Supervisor Training (DOT mandated)
May 10 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm MDT$50.00
Instructor: Mike Kislia, Chief Operating Officer – Wienhoff Drug Testing
This class is designed to help you meet Department of Transportation (DOT) compliance for your company and
your own policy requirements. At the end of this course, you will be able to know how and when to do reasonable
suspicion testing on your employees and why you need to do it.
- Clear definition and explanation of reasonable suspicion
- The effects of alcohol and drugs in the workplace
- The role of the supervisor in a DOT testing program
- Signs, symptoms, and behavior indicators of the DOT five prohibited drugs
- How to determine patterns of deteriorating job performance
- What to do if your employee refuses to be tested
- What to do when a supervisor receives hearsay information
Cost is $50 per attendee