- This event has passed.
Online Supervisor/Reasonable Suspicion Training (DOT mandated)
November 15 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm MST$50.00
Instructor: Mike Kislia, Trainer
This class is designed to help you meet Department of Transportation (DOT) compliance for your company and your own policy requirements. At the end of this course, you will be able to know how and when to do reasonable suspicion testing on your employees and why you need to do it.
- Clear definition and explanation of reasonable suspicion
- The effects of alcohol and drugs in the workplace
- The role of the supervisor in a DOT testing program
- Signs, symptoms, and behavior indicators of the DOT five prohibited drugs
- How to determine patterns of deteriorating job performance
- What to do if your employee refuses to be tested
- What to do when a supervisor receives hearsay information