- This event has passed.
Supervisor Training (DOT mandated)
April 21 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm MDTFree
Instructor: Mike Kislia, Chief Operating Officer – Wienhoff Drug Testing
This class is designed to help you meet Department of Transportation (DOT) compliance for your company and your own policy requirements. At the end of this course, you will be able to know how and when to do reasonable suspicion testing on your employees and why you need to do it.
• Clear definition and explanation of reasonable suspicion
• The effects of alcohol and drugs in the workplace
• The role of the supervisor in a DOT testing program
• Signs, symptoms, and behavioral indicators of the DOT five prohibited drugs
• What to do if your employee refuses to be tested
• What to do when a supervisor receives hearsay information
Cost is $50 per attendee
- April 21
9:00 am - 12:00 pm MDT