32-40 hours a week
If interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specimen Collectors are responsible for collecting various samples, such as urine, hair follicle, breath alcohol, or other specimens for testing. This position interacts closely with donors, conducting drug testing, contacting clients, administrative work, office cleaning, and processing and shipping specimens. The position requires close attention to detail, good organization skills, customer service experience, ability to work without supervision, and good communication skills with management, clients, and co-workers.
We are looking for a full-time Mobile Specimen Collector that will be based out of our Meridian office. Will occasionally work in other Treasure Valley offices. The hours vary Monday – Friday. Scheduling would require some flexibility. This position will be going on-site to client locations and in our offices. Must also be able to cover required on-call services approximately every six weeks. This includes 24/7 response during the employees scheduled on-call week.
In order to be considered for a position with our company, a candidate MUST pass a criminal background check and drug test. Also, a candidate must have a professional appearance and legible handwriting. The ideal candidate will have reliable transportation, a clean driving record, and a flexible schedule. Company car is provided for on-site collections.
- Customer Service: Being able to comfortably and professionally interact with clients, donors, and co-workers. This requires respect, patience, and good communication skills.
- Computer Skills: Working knowledge of Windows applications including Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel), basic e-mail client operations, Internet based applications.
- Legible Handwriting: This is a non-negotiable, required skill. Handwriting must be clear and firm on all documents.
- Organizational Skills/Record keeping: Candidate must be able to access and use databases with strict adherence to prescribed schedules and accuracy.
- Professionalism and Competency: At all times, appearance, decorum, and performance of duties must be in line with the standards for professionalism and competency established in the Employee Handbook including adherence to business casual dress code.
- Attention to Detail: Must possess the ability to complete and process documents to established standards without omissions.
- On-Call Rotation: Must be able to cover required on-call in rotation. This includes 24/7 response during the on-call week.
- Urine Specimen Collections
- Breath Alcohol Tests
- DNA Specimen Collections
- Hair Testing Specimen Collections
- Nail Specimen Collection
- Saliva Specimen Collection
- Check e-mail multiple times throughout the day and immediately respond to clients and management communications.
- Respond to clients. Cell phone is provided for after hours 24/7 on-call.
- Schedule appointments in a timely manner. Arrive at appointments on time.
- Making clients feel welcome including serving clients as quickly as possible.
- Working cooperatively with other staff.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality with regard to all aspects of operations including storage of documents and protections of electronic records.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Vacation time
- Holiday Pay
- 401k Matching (up to 3%)
If interested please email your resume to email@example.com. Please do not call with inquires about this position. Thank you.
Please do not apply unless you are able to fulfill all requirements:
- Are you able to cover required on-call services rotation approximately every six weeks? This includes 24/7 response during the employees scheduled on-call week.
- Do you have at least a high school diploma or equivalent?
- Do you have at least 2 years of customer service experience?