40 hours a week
If interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking to fill a Full-Time Data Entry position. This position will be based out of our Meridian office. The shifts are 8 hours a day, 5 days a week during business hours.
This position requires close attention to detail, good organization skills, customer service experience, ability to work without supervision, a dedication to company, and good communication skills with clients, donors, management, and co-workers.
In order to be considered for a position with our company, a candidate MUST pass a criminal background check and drug test. Also, a candidate must have a professional appearance and legible handwriting. The ideal candidate will have reliable transportation, a clean driving record, and a flexible schedule. Company care is provided for on-site collections. A company car is provide for on-site collections.
- Customer Service: Being able to comfortably and professionally interact with clients, donors, and co-workers. This requires respect, patience, and good communication skills.
- Computer Skills: Working knowledge of Windows applications including Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel), basic e-mail client operations, Internet based applications, and data entry.
- Typing: Must type at least 60 words per minute
- Legible Handwriting: This is a non-negotiable, required skill. Handwriting must be clear and firm on all documents.
- Organizational Skills/Record keeping: Candidate must be able to access and use databases with strict adherence to prescribed schedules and accuracy.
- Professionalism and Competency: At all times, appearance, decorum, and performance of duties must be in line with the standards for professionalism and competency established in the Employee Handbook including adherence to business casual dress code.
- Attention to Detail: Must possess the ability to complete and process documents to established standards without omissions.
- Process test results as soon as they arrive at WDT
- Answer emails in an accurate and timely manager. Forward emails to other staff as needed.
- Be in a process of continual learning of 49 CFR Part 40
- Track specimens, results, and paperwork.
- Verify outside collectors are qualified, certified, and assist in keeping an up-to-date list.
- Set up respective collection sites nationally
- Ensure accuracy of random pools updates (add/deletes).
- Ensure all client updates are completed and responded to a timely manner.
- Verify Substance Abuse Professionals are qualified and assist in keeping an up-to-date list.
- Prepare and send disqualified letter to employers regarding their drivers.
- Send out participant lists quarterly.
- Billing/Miscellaneous charges
- Prepare documents as requested by DOT Auditors or inspectors.
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Answer DER’s questions pertaining to Federal rules and regulations, defer to Manager or CEO if appropriate.
- Check daily on all missing results forty-eight hours or older. Document findings.
- Working cooperatively with other staff.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality with regard to all aspects of operations including storage of documents and protections of electronic records.
- Keep company pages updated with client’s collection procedures.
If interested please email your resume. Please do not call with inquiries about this position. Please do not apply unless you are able to fulfill all requirements. Thank you.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday