Wienhoff Drug Testing is a national company that was founded in Boise, Idaho in 1988 and is owned by Colleen Wienhoff, a nationally recognized expert in drug testing with over 25 years in the industry. Our dedicated staff of friendly professionals is always eager to help our clients.
Of primary focus to us is DOT compliance. Our knowledge of and strict adherence to DOT standards in administering testing programs has situated us as industry leaders and experts.
With over 3000 client companies, Wienhoff Drug Testing is Idaho’s most trusted drug testing program administrator. Our clients include large and small municipalities, County, State and Federal agencies and private companies from all industries.
Colleen Wienhoff – Owner of Wienhoff Drug Testing
- Colleen Wienhoff - Owner
Colleen is compliance-driven, knowledgeable and has a deep desire to help clients avoid problems caused by drug and alcohol abuse. Colleen is well educated in her field:
- Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT) Master Trainer
- Certified Professional Collector (CPC)
- CPR – First Aid Instructor Trainer
- Designated Employer Representative (DER) Trainer
- Expert Witness for the court system
Mike Kislia – Operations Manager at Wienhoff Drug Testing in Boise, Idaho
- Mike Kislia - Operations Manager
Mike started at Wienhoff Drug Testing as an on-site collector in 2009, soon becoming a supervisor, then Operations Manager.
Mike describes himself as a dedicated hard worker who doesn’t stop until the job is done. “I have to do my best and my clients benefit from that. I need to go home every night knowing that I gave it my all so I can feel good about the work I did.”
Mike completed continuing education to obtain the following:
- Certified Professional Collector Trainer (CPCT)
- Breath Alcohol Technician Trainer
- Lifeloc ‘Train the Trainer’ certificate (Lifeloc makes breath alcohol machines)
- CPR – First Aid instructor
- Blood-borne Pathogens instructor